So after all the waiting, this month’s beauty box from MyEnvyBox is finally here!
The theme for this month is Work Hard Glam Hard and the box perfectly goes with it!
As you can see, the box is made into a pattern of a working lady’s office handbag. The shade is close to the tint of wine and I personally love it so much.
The products inside this time are a mix of essential and luxury items needed in our day to day life. The packaging is very beautiful inside and is similar to the previous months’ beauty box with the usage of hay so as to provide extra protection and an elegant look to the box.
Here is the detailed picture of all the contents inside the box:
And now we will move on to the detailed description of the products one by one.
- RUBY’S ORGANIC LIPSTICK- So the first product that I came across inside the box was this lipstick from Ruby’s Organic which claims to be purely natural. The shade I received is Brick but it is available in Burgundy and Apricot too. The finishing is semi-matte and also moist the lips. The price is Rs. 990. From my personal opinion, the shade Brick is a rusty colour and I also must mention that this product has a very beautiful smell! I also like the crayon like packaging. Here’s a look:
- ORGANIC MILL FOOT SOAK- The next product is the peppermint foot soak from Organic mills. This is a great product for relaxation of feet after a whole working day. You just have to put it in warm water and soak your feet for the mentioned time with the proper instructions provided at the back of the product. I feel good to say that again this is another 100% natural product! Price: Rs. 250
- KINETICS NAIL POLISH- This is the Kinetics SolarGel nail polish that looks like gel and stays for 10 days as stated by the brand. I would like to test this product ver soon. It is available in any one of the shades from All-nighter, Goldy, Rich&Chick, Splatter It! I have this last shade and it is in black and white. This reminds me of the night sky! The price is Rs. 475. Have a look!
- TVAKH GLOW WATER- The fourth product is a very interesting one. It is the Tvakh’s 5% Vitamin C glow booster. This is a leave-on exfoliating water that fights mild to moderate acne, scars and uneven skin tone. The products claim to be for all skin types. This is going to be my next try itself. The price is Rs. 425. Also, I love this elegant and royal packaging in white.
- KRONOKARE BODY LOTION- The last product is this Caribbean ginger fabulous fix from Kronokare. This one helps in skin fluid circulation and removal of the toxin. The plant extracts, pure ginger oil and lemon helps in removing the dullness and premature ageing of the skin. price: Rs. 90.
So, these are the amazing products that you are going to get in this months beauty box so don’t be late and order yours soon!www.myenvybox.com
All Rights Reserved by The BongFashion. Do not copy or use post content for any purpose without due permission.
- On Facebook as “The BongFashion”
- On Roposo as @thebongfashion
- On Instagram as @thebongfashion
- Email for any query at email@example.com
- On Snapchat as chandrayeecc
- Also don’t forget to hit the like, share and follow buttons here!
Stay With Style.